Runway: ../.. - flying field - grass
Delny House airfield was an airfield 27 kilometers north of Inverness in the north of Scotland.
The airfield was built in 1917 as a RAF airfield. Besides serving the RAF, it also supported aircraft of the Fleet Air Arm. When Delny proved incapable of expansion a new airfield was constructed at Evanton. Delny closed in 1921 and returned completely to agricultural use. There are no reminders of the airfield to be found.
Overview of Delny airfield (Google Earth).