runway: n/a - grass
East Fingask airfield was an airfield 165 kilometers north-northeast of Edinburgh.
The airfield was built as a dispersal satellite to RAF Dyce, todays Aberdeen Airport. From the summer of 1941, Avro Anson Mk.1s of 612 Squadron (City of Aberdeen) were flown here to make them less vunerable during air attacks on the airfield at Dyce. At East Fingask, aircrews would wait for the "All Clear" before returning to Dyce. The airfield was abandoned after the war.
No photos of the airfield while in use have been located
Today, the former dispersal field has returned to agriculture.
No visible traces remain.
The location of Fingask in 2005 (Google Earth)